Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jayke's April Writing Journal

4/1/11--Last night I played my dsi. I played Mario kart. I got in first place. I always pick the fastest car. It is really fun.
4/4/11--Storms are really scary. Last night when I heard thunder I jumped. I was really scared.
4/8/11--If I was president I would make school one minute less. I would make lunch in there room always. I would make no homework.
4/11/11--When I get home from school I have to go to soccer. I've mist a lot of it. I really like soccer.
4/12/11--The caterpillars are hanging to make a cacoon. I like to watch the catepillars scwerm. The catepillars are 3 and a 1/2cm long. They will be painted ladys.
4/13/11-- I like to read magic tree house books. They are my favorite books. I have one in my desk.
4/15/11--Last night I went to my friends house. We practicest for soccer. My team lost the game.
4/18/11--Insects have 6 legs and some have intinas. We hae some baby catepillars. They are in chrysalis.
4/19/11--What did you do instead of wathing tv? I played with my toys. I read a book. It was my favorite book.
4/20/11--What did you do instead of watching tv? I went to my friends house. We played lots of games. I tried to not watch tv . I couldn't help it.
4/21/11--What did you do instead of watching tv? I rode my bke. I played a board gaem. I almost won. It was really fun.
4/25/11--I am tired of waiting to go to the childrens museum. Next we will be going to Minatrista. It will be really fun.
4/27/11--The best thing about the field trip was peting the animals. I liked peting the bunny best. I didn't pet the hissing cockroach. it was gros. I did pet the trinchla.
4/28/11--My favorit book is Mrs. chicken and the hungry crocodile. It is about the crocdile how wants to cat a chicken. Her name is Mrs. Chicken.
4/29/11--This weekend I'll play with my frind. We will play xbox. It will be fun.

And a letter he wrote to me as an assignment...

Dear Mommy I really want you to take me to kins island. I need to ride rides and play games. I must play games. I couldn't go last year becaue I was to little. I hope I can go this year. I really like kings Island. from Jaykeb.

No comments: