My mother is apparently reading a book about a child who died while in the hospital but survived only to tell about heaven and all that he saw there. She, for some reason, felt it necessary to share this story with Jayke who is now obsessed with heaven. He has continuously talked about heaven since getting home from Oma's. He is pretty upset about the whole thing too because he is sure he is going one way and I am going the other. This is upsetting to him because he would like to be able to see me after we are gone. I finally figured this out after answering many questions about heaven and "the place where the devil lives." When he asked me if, "people who go to heaven can see the people who go where the devil lives" I finally knew that he had decided that he was going to heaven and I wasn't. I asked and it was confirmed that, yes, this was exactly what he is thinking. However, he feels if I clean up my language this can all be avoided. I will try to work on that.
Monday, May 30, 2011
I'd Like to See You In the After Life
My mother is apparently reading a book about a child who died while in the hospital but survived only to tell about heaven and all that he saw there. She, for some reason, felt it necessary to share this story with Jayke who is now obsessed with heaven. He has continuously talked about heaven since getting home from Oma's. He is pretty upset about the whole thing too because he is sure he is going one way and I am going the other. This is upsetting to him because he would like to be able to see me after we are gone. I finally figured this out after answering many questions about heaven and "the place where the devil lives." When he asked me if, "people who go to heaven can see the people who go where the devil lives" I finally knew that he had decided that he was going to heaven and I wasn't. I asked and it was confirmed that, yes, this was exactly what he is thinking. However, he feels if I clean up my language this can all be avoided. I will try to work on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment