Saturday, April 02, 2011

Off Again



Flat Jaykeb is heading to Georgia! I called Mike the other day to make sure he would do this for him and to give him instructions. Seems he has never heard of this before even though I did this for Jayke when he was 3 years old. We made a Flat Jaykeb and sent him to Kelly in Colorado. She made a great picture book for Jaykeb of all the places she took Flat Jaykeb. She even sent Flat Jaykeb on a cruise with her brother and sister-in-law to Greece, Croatia, Turkey, and Italy. Unfortunately, this time Flat Jaykeb isn't going any where too exciting...just Georgia.

I plan to send the book Kelly did for Jayke in as well. He was looking through it today and laughing at all the places Kelly took him. She was extremely creative I hope what we get back this time is as fun as that was for Jayke.

No comments: