3/2/11--The storm was really scarry. I had to o to tmy moms closet. I couldn't sleep.
3/3/11--I really like to play outside. I can go to my friend Hunter. He is my best friend.
3/4/11--During Dr. Seuss week I made a turtle. His name was Mack. I made a cat in the hat. He looked really funny.
3/8/11--In art I like to paint. I can paint a girffe. It is a yellow and brown one.
3/9/11--My favorite thing about music is you get to play an instrment. You don't get to play one all the time. I don't really like to go to music.
3/10/11--I feel proud when I lose a tooth. I can put it under the my pillow. I will get money from the tooht fairy.
3/11/11--At the animal convo I saw a volf. He was really big. I saw a baboon. He was really funny. I saw a crocidal. It tried to get away from the guy.
3/14/11--I was angry when I coutdn't go out side. I couldn't go outside becuse it was raining. I would get really wet.
3/15/11--The green stegasuaris has a towell with cotten candy. The blue dinosaur has a really big neck. There are a lot of dinosaurs.
3/16/11--For Spring Break I'll go to my friends house. We can play tag. I am really fast.
3/17/11--Iv'e always wondered when it would be summer again. I really love summer. It is the best season. I can go swimming in the summer.
3/18/11--Last week I went to my dads house. We went to a flee market. We got some book and cars.
3/24/11--I felt so proud when I found my cat behind the tv. I looked for her because I had a I feed her. Her name is Luna.
3/30/11--It was so funny when these to boys on the bus fell out of there seat. They really hurt there head. But they wearnt hurt for long.
3/31/11--When I get up in the morning I change my clothes first. Next I get my shous on. Last I wait for the bus.
No comments:
Post a Comment