Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Jayke's February Writing Journal

2/9/11--When it's really cold I stay inside. I play with my cat. My cat's name is Luna.
2/10/11--When I went outside this morning I got on the bus. I had to walk a lot. It wasn't fun.
2/11/11--Last night I played with my ipod. I played zombie cafe. I got a lot of money.
2/14/11--To make a valentine I have to write peoples names on the cards. Next you have to write your name on them. Last you have to give people them.
2/15/11--If I could fly I would go to Africa. I would bring back an elephant. The elephant would smash my house.
2/16/11--Dad and I like to play. I play scare the daddy. It's fun.
2/18/11--On our walk we found a piece of wood. It was really big. I brought it home.
2/21/11--I sometimes get mad when I fall down. It really hurts. I don't like it.
2/23/11--At the beach I collect sea shells. I go swimming. I build a san castle.
2/24/11--For breakfast i like ot eat cierile. I eat coco puffs. I don't like milk with them.

They missed a lot of School in February due to the weather so this was a short journal this month.

No comments: