Jayke and Mason both playing games on their iPods
Jayke had his first sleep over at a friend's house last night! I'm happy to report that we both survived. However, I don't know if it really counts when your mom stays until 2:30 in the morning and is back by 11:00 a.m.!
He stayed with Mason. A few of us were over hanging out with Bob, Mason's dad, and Bob offered to keep him since they didn't get to hang out over spring break at all. Jayke was more than willing, I wasn't that willing, but finally gave in. This morning when I got there Bob was cooking the "Fellas" eggs and toast. They had a good night. Bob slept on the couch and said Jayke woke up at 4a.m. and said my name, he patted him on the back and he went right back to sleep. He didn't want to leave when I went to get him. I'm glad his first overnight was with someone whose parent I'm actually friends with, made me feel a lot better about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment