Sunday, January 09, 2011

Lil' Colts Fans



Matt,(far left no jersey) Jayke, Mason, and Alec watching the end of the colts game.

My friends, the Pickerings, always have a bunch of us over to their house for various things...card parties, New Years, Birthdays, etc. This Saturday it was to watch the Colts in the playoffs. Jayke loves going since there are always tons of kids to play with. I think the kids always outnumber the adults. Anyway, this Saturday we went to Walmart to get some snacks to take with us. I had told The Boy we were going to take a cheese, crackers, and summer sausage tray. He likes to be in the know. While in Walmart I put a party platter in the cart which prompted Jayke to ask...Why are you buying that? I said, to put the cheese and crackers in. He very dryly replied, "Boy, you are really taking this cheese and crackers thing seriously aren't you?"

BLINK BLINK

Why, yes! Yes I am taking it seriously. I am going to seriouly purchase some cheese and crackers and throw them in this disposable 80 cent tray and take them over there. Really? I didn't know that the alluminum throw-away tray was all that serious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was just probably wondering why those people wouldn't just be eating it of the packages or something!!! lol

Wendy said...

No...he just likes to question everything I do! I'm not really sure who is raising who. I think you are familiar with that! :)