Sunday, December 19, 2010

Jayke's December Writing Journal

Dec 1, 2010--I like to read because it will help me read better. And my faverit book is weer wolves don't go to summer camp.
Dec 2, 2010--Cats are very fluffy. Some times they will attac you with ther clawls.
Dec 3, 2010--Dogs are really cute. Some times they will bite.
Dec 4,2010--All by myself I can take the dogs out back.
Dec 5, 2010--I hate to eat lazanya. Lazanya is really yucky.
Dec 13,2010--Yesterday I watched a movie called cloudy with a chanse of meat balls. I really liked it.
Dec 16,2010--At the Christmas program I was in the third row. my mommy couldn't see me.
Dec 17,2010--Dear Santa, nI want a lot of toys. I hope you bring a lot of toys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too freakin' cute! btw I don't remember how to get on to my account so I'm anonymous!

Wendy said...

I'm assuming this is AJ...