Monday, November 29, 2010

Jaykeb's November Writing Journal

Jaykeb writes a journal every month in school. Here are November's entries. (Typed exactly as written)

11/1/10-- I'm thankful for my cat lunu. She is a lunutic.
11/2/10--I'm thankful for my turtl. My turtl has bumps on his face he is very cote. His name is fish.
11/3/10--I'm thankful for my littleist dog lany. She is really good but win she gose outside it is so hard to get her back in the house.
11/4/10--I'm thankful for my biggest dog simien. He can run verey fast. He is really big.
11/4/10--I'm thankful for my frind Hunter. He is my best frind. Hunter and me wint back in to the woods. My naber came over to tell my gradma that thairs a wolf den.
11/5/10--I'm thankful for my frind Nolin. He is really fun to play with Nolin is my frind.
11/6/10--I'm thankful for the sun. It makes it hot. I like it becuse it makes it so I can play with my frinds.
11/7/10--I'm thankful for my mommy. She lets me get my lingkin logs out. She lets me play with my frinds.
11/8/10--I'm thankful for my gradma. She helps me stay alive becuse her dog Jackson always tris to bite me.
11/9/10--I'm thankful for Ben. He is my best frind.
11/16/10--I'm thankful for my toy cars.
11/17/10--I'm thanful for Jared. He is kinda crazy. Jared and me like to play tag.
11/18/10--I'm thankful for Eli. He is my bestist frind.
11/19/10--I'm thankful for rabbits. They can run and hop. They can get killed by wolfs thats the bad part.
11/23/10--This is how you make pumpkin pie. I think you have to put a littel water in the pumpkin pie. You have't to cook the pumpkin pie.
11/24/10--If you had a feast what would you have. I would have turkey. I would have puttose.
11/29/10--On thanksgiving I whent to see my daddy and I went to my Gradmals houes.
11/20/10--When I get angry I should scish a scweacky toy. It really helps me.

My favorite is the November 19th entry. I think I will start putting more of his writing assignments on here. Some of them are pretty funny.

No comments: