Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Little Mummy




Jaykeb was a MUMMY this year for Halloween. I went as the Mummy's Mommie. This was a compromise...he wanted to be a werewolf with a big hot rubber mask that I knew he wouldn't wear. I wanted him to be a skeleton. We couldn't agree so the next choice was this mummy costume. I had planned to paint his face to make him scarier but with all the craziness of the evening I didn't manage to get that done.

We went over to my friend, Angi's house to trick or treat with her kids and a huge group of their friends. Also with another friend, Bob and his kids. Here is Bob's son, Mason, and Jaykeb. The Ninja and and Mummy...



Jayke and Mason get along really well. Mason is in Kindergarten at the same school as Jayke and they play soccer together.



This is Freddy Kruegar, aka Matthew Pickering and The Mummy. There were a lot of other kids there but they wouldn't hold still long enough to get good pictures. We had a good time. We trick or treated, Angi made a huge pot of chili and hot dogs for after trick or treating. We ended up hanging out at the house until late just watching the kids play...other wise known as terrorizing the neighborhood...and talking. Jayke and Mason played the whole time. Going to Ang's house is his new favorite thing. I'm glad we had lots of kids for him to have a good time with this year.

No comments: