Saturday, July 31, 2010

Workers




After spending a couple of weeks watching Mike and Chad put a new roof on Mike's house I'm now watching him and Gunner reside my dad's barn. I don't think we could have picked a hotter day to do it either! Good thing the pool is there for them to jump in when they are finished. Mom grilled for us too so after the barn building was finished for the day, there was swimming, and dinner with my parents. I feel a little bad because Jaykeb really wanted to come with us when they were doing this but he is with his dad for the weekend. I think he will get to come back with us next time because they are going to have to come back to finish it another day. It looks so much better though. Mike and Gunner are doing a great job!


No comments: