
Here he is with his new NOT A PURSE school bag. You can't see but it has Mario from Mario Brothers on it. Much cooler than that PURSE I sent him with the first day.
School is going well. He is exhausted everyday when he gets home as am I from getting up so early. I think we will eventually get used to it but for now we don't do much...just come home and lounge. I am signing him up for soccer again so we will be even more worn out. Jayke hasn't really gotten the concept of time yet. He can tell time but doesn't understand that 1a.m., for instance, is in the middle of the night. The other night, as I was putting him to bed, he asked me to please get him up at 1a.m. so that he would have time to eat a pop tart before the bus came. He also had decided that he had had enough of school and would just go on back to Oma's from now on like he used to. You should have seen his face when I told him that he would be going to school for ATLEAST the next 13 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment