So Here is a picture of Jayke on the couch looking oh so happy to be photographed. I had to threaten to take away all his trucks and cars if he didn't sit for the picture. Forgot to bargain for the smiling face though. Decorating style is completely different for this house than it was in the last. I know the picture doesn't show much but you can get an idea. We are still painting this room too.
And another view of the toooooo white room. Can't wait to get it painted.
And here is my wall of Jayke in my new office...
Just put this room together Saturday morning. I still have another couple of pieces of furniture to put in it so I only photographed the one wall. There is a blank spot in the middle where two smaller photos will go when I find them.
We are glad to be in. It's weird doing all the normal things again like grocery shopping, laundry, and running the sweeper. Not sure if I really thought this move thing through all the way. I had it made in the chore department before!
We got the dogs moved in last weekend and I've never seen a happier little boy. The first day we were here he ran up to me and asked me in a super excited, yet totally serious voice, if we could live in this house forever and NEVER have to leave it. I told him we'd be here a long time he didn't have to worry about it. He no longer wants to be at my mom's house all the time. He will go there for an hour or so then ask to come back home. He sleeps in his own room without debate even though it is clear on the opposite side of the house from mine. He has also taken it upon himself to be totally in charge of all aspects of the dogs. He feeds and waters them everyday and also goes out and pooper scoops the yard. He made the phone call to my mother all on his own to please bring the pooper scooper over from Grammy's the other day. He means business!
He is loving climbing the tree out in the front yard too. I found him with a bunch of stuff that he dragged out of the garage piled up under it this afternoon so that he could climb it without my help. Not sure if piling up suitcases and boxes under the tree is the best idea in the world but it seemed like a totally normal "boy" thing for him to do and he hasn't been able to do that until now. He can come and go as he pleases and he does. In and out all day long.
As for me, I'm just getting used to watching tv in a living room on a couch instead of laying in bed. I've spent the past 16 months in bed it seems like. Now I don't have time to lay around and I'm glad. Having something to do is much better.
3 comments:
Very glad you and Jayke are both happy in your new home. You deserve it! I LOVE how he's a responsible pet owner too!
Congrats! I can't wait to see pics of it fully completed.
Now, where's the guest room ;)
lets see pics and hear stories from Easter!!! lmao
Post a Comment