
Jayke has some hair issues. Basically the back of his head is one big cowlick. I can't do anything with it unless I keep it buzzed or wash it every morning. He is against the washing every morning and basically I am too in the winter. What am I saying, I don't ever wash it because we don't have a bathtub up here so he does all his bathing at my mom's. That is beside the point though and a different post. Back to the hair....
I try to let it grow out some in the winter which is when we have the issues. I've decided that he is just going to have to have it sprayed down and moussed everyday now. He is thrilled. We had a big arguement about it and as you can see by the picture he is armed and ready for when I come at him with my styling products.
2 comments:
Well, you know, he's all about the style. His own.
Honey we have the "bow fight" which is NOT pretty! Prevail Mom!
Post a Comment