Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Littlest Vampire

Yes, I do actually have a picture of my kid in his costume...bet you were wondering huh? A little late but here the little blood sucker is...



He wouldn't wear any makeup and started gagging on the teeth because of his allergies so he isn't as goulish as I had planned for him to be. He did have this silly vampire pose down though. I think he got it from Scooby Doo. He is making a hissing/growling noise as well. Scary stuff.

He was posing for pictures in the front yard when he got the bright idea to use the tree as a prop. I'm not putting those pictures on here but lets just say that tree looked more like a stripper pole for a moment than a tree. I don't know what episode of Scooby Doo he saw that in but I may need to remove it from his selection!

We went to my dad's before hittin the streets and after that stop we really could have called it a night. Dad had about 8lbs of candy for him and matchbox cars too, of course. Below is a picture of his loot compared to mine. His is the bag on the left....mine is the box on the right. Something is wrong with this picture...



They just have to be called MIKE and Ikes too! After dad's we came back and went trick or treating in Oma's neighborhood. He had fun and managed to make it through the night without biting anyone!


2 comments:

Bella said...

I LOVE the vampire! He's very handsome.

Monogram Queen said...

Adorable!!! Simply adorable!!!