
This is a little late but here is Jaykeb getting his soccer trophy. It was a really cute trophy this time. He had to carry it around for two days even taking it into the Pizza King with us that night. Soccer was way more fun this fall because he was so good. There were two games he didn't score in and that was because they were called short and he didn't get to play much. He scored multiple goals in all of his other games. We start the winter clinics next month. He really likes it so we will keep doing it as long as he is happy with it. His mother needs to learn how to relax at the games a little bit though.
See this shirt! I don't really know who bought him this shirt but it couldn't be more perfect for this kid. Now I only wish I had a matching one in my dad's size. It's perfect for him too! It says "Got Candy" for those of you who are blind...Grammy.
Car update...The flying white squirrel has gotten her estimate and is now just waiting on parts. I am cruising the Camry and not liking it much. There was way more damage than we originally thought but she will be like new in a few weeks. My dad is now calling me the Deer Slayer. Isn't that the name of a movie or book or something?
2 comments:
I love that shot of the two of you together.
My five year old doesn't even want to give kisses anymore! Makes me so so sad!
I think there IS a movie by that name!
He's cute and goofy and adorable no matter what! You're so pretty Wendy!
Post a Comment