The Boy and I headed to my dad's early (for us) Sunday morning. We thought we were in for a day of Rock Band and Guitar Hero Aerosmith on the Wii. Turns out the sisters had another idea and had headed to Toys R Us earlier to hit the big Wii sale. Turning them loose in a store where they have anything Wii related is dangerous. Turning them loose with Wii items that are on sale is deadly! I know my one sister bought like $700 worth of stuff. She even bought another console! WTH are you going to do with that? Just because they happened to have 1 left of something doesn't mean you need to buy it! Geesh! And people wonder where I get it. I get it from the whole damn family!
Apparently Wii accessories and games were not the only thing on sale at Toys R Us today. See below...
Not one but TWO bumper boats that spray water! Can you say spoiled much? My step mom bought him these. One for him and one for her to cruise around in the pool in. I know they are only for him and her because they have a 100lb weight limit on them so leaves everyone else out. As you can see, the orange one has issues. Like a big hole in the side of it. We are calling the company to get that one replaced but the blue one works just fine!
It is funny to me that they bring these home and then try to tell him not to spray them with it. Well, not to spray them in the face. When you are walking in the pool on your knees or swimming in the deep end your face is the only part of you that is available as a target! Oh yeah and don't spay the water out of the pool either. LOL! They are funny.
I actually got in the pool today with them all and now I am exhausted! Swimming must really be great exercise because it wears me out faster than anything else. I don't think Jayke likes swimming with me. I splash and throw him around causing his face to go under. He is better but not quite over his fears of the water entirely. Mommy isn't so careful with him. I just want him to get used to having it on his face so it won't be such an issue anymore.
My dad got creative with his sunflowers. He did it for Jaykeb who wanted to know why the sunflowers were smiling. He wants to send some pictures of Jaykeb and the smiley flower in to try and get it in a magazine. I think they look a little Tim Burtonish.
Weekends over. It's back to work to start training someone how to do my old job. That and more medicaid reports that will turn my brain to mush again!
3 comments:
The sunflowers look cool!
I love the sunflowers! Those boat thingies look FUN!
I can't and don't do tequila anymore. Way too much native in me to likey the fire water!
Those boats look fun. So do the sunflower. Yes, I see the Tim Burtonish.
Post a Comment