Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wendy's Needs

It's been a while since I've done a "Meme" sort of thing. This is a little game I saw over on Patti's blog and thought it was kinda funny.

What you do: Go to Google and put in your name + needs. Take the first 10 things that "Your Name" needs and list them as your post.

Here goes...

Wendy needs a sewing machine. I've often thought this but then I already have one named MOM!

Wendy needs to "Stoppy Shoppy"! Boy is this ever true!

Wendy needs to add passion and talk a bit more about herself and her experiences and things that make her angry. I have no problem doing this and any one who knows me knows that I don't!

Wendy needs time and space. Nope...had plenty of that, thank you.

Wendy needs to warm up to animal welfare. I'm trying to get the money to give my dogs a bigger fenced in area...geesh!

Wendy needs to add more chairs for these oral sessions. WHOA! BACK THE TRAIN UP! I'm not even going to touch this one.

Wendy needs our prayers. Amen sister!

Wendy needs every measuring cup and teaspoon she can find. Only for making jello shots.

Wendy needs Peter. Snicker

Wendy needs your time and money. Mostly just your money.

Wendy needs morning spunk. Yes! Yes, I do. I drag ass in the mornings.

Okay I went one over the 10...so sorry! Some of mine were pretty funny...cracked me up at least. Let me know if you play!

2 comments:

tommie said...

I feel 13 because I couldn't quit snickering at Peter!

I have done this before and it is always cute.

Here's mine: "Tommie Needs"

Monogram Queen said...

Wendy yours were HILARIOUS!!! Bwaaa haaaa you said "peter"!