There's Nate...sleepin away. He did manage to wake up enough to go to the movies with Sara and me day before yesterday. We saw Hancock. I liked it. It wasn't as good as I was expecting but still funny and had enough action in it to take it out of the comedy genre. I'm not big on comedies ya know. Has to be a drama, action, suspense, horror, or even sci-fi movie for me. Luckily I finally found a friend who is a girl and also likes the same kind of movies. I can now go to the movies and enjoy again!
Nate had us cracking up the entire time. It started when we had to hit the "Munchie Shack" on the way in. He couldn't remember what the "Concession" stand was called so made up his own name. Popcorn? Candy? No, nachos with LOTS of jalepenos. He sat there eating those things sweating and crying. I could hardly focus on the movie for all the nacho eating and the smell of jalepenos seeping from his body. Good thing I grabbed a bunch of napkins for him on the way in...he needed them to mop his brow.
Nate has been on an eating binge since he hit the state line. We have been teasing him about it ever since as well. He's lucky though, he can do that. He has always been so skinny and now he is busting out of his Bob Marleys...and proud.
We were over at Dad's again this past weekend. Sherri, AJ, and I played Rock Band and let me just say that oh yes we do rock on that thing. My dad had other thoughts about it but it works out well for him since he is hard of hearing.
AJ brought her cousins over and Jayke was in heaven! A little girl for him to swim with, play with, walk around and stare at. I got the slip and slide out for them with much discussion of ruining grass, running the well dry, and burning up the pump on the well. As you can see below, the slippery wet fun prevailed.
It was very hard to get a picture of this for the blog that there wasn't someone in the background in a bathing suit. You know I would have been KILLED for posting any pics with people in them lounging in their swimwear!
4 comments:
Okay gotta remember Munchie Shack. I am developing a serious dislike for Will Smith ever since his linking up with creepy Tom Thumb Cruise.
I love Slip n' Slides!!!!
Sounds like fun!
Dang if he eats like he did when we all went out to eat no wonder he is passed out. I think all he does is eat. lol
MQ--Munchie Shack is my new favorite name for anyplace that serves food! I will always lurve Will Smith even if he has been drinking the cool aid with Tom Thumb Cruise!
Bella--Fun always!
Anon--LAURA get a damn identity! And yes, the boy can eat some food!
Post a Comment