Friday, July 25, 2008

Just Trainin' and Complainin'

Nothing going on here. Work is confusing but kinda fun since my CRAZY supervisor is now sitting in my office training me all day. She smacks me every now and then to make sure I'm paying attention. I got kicked in the leg by the girl I was worried would hate me for taking her friend's job. That means she likes me apparently.

Sara's mom got us free lunch at Texas Road house through the bank she works at AND free Starbucks smoothies also through the bank. That was probably the high light of the day because it pretty much went down hill fast from there. Some people just don't have a sense of humor and are no fun at all!

I'm missing the man in my life but he comes home Sunday. Good thing because he needs to clean his room. I know this post is about as exciting as watching paint dry so I will just end it here. Blogging when you are in a bad mood does not turn out well.

2 comments:

Bella said...

Free lunch & starbucks - that's a dear diary day!

Monogram Queen said...

I agree with Bella. I hope your main man had a wonderful visit!