Sunday, June 01, 2008

UUUHHH! I Hate Sunburns!

I have a mini sunburn from swimming this afternoon...yes, I know you warned me Ang. Warned me then wanted me to put on the Booty D-Lite! Whatever. I am determined to get a tan this summer. I never get tan. This burn will be gone and back to pasty white tomorrow but I'm thinking if I work on it daily I may be able to have a little color that sticks around for longer than a day by the end of the summer. We shall see.

Jayke began his summer of swimming today! He was scared as usual but good ole KP got him in the pool and had him bouncing around with water wings on all by himself in no time. Something Mommy can't do. Kathy is all about her kids, her kids friend's kids...any kids! Jayke took right to her and I think that is why she made progress with him. He was jumping off the side to me by the time we left. I think we will accomplish getting over the water fear this summer as well. He is getting so big!

I think I may have gotten my hair too blonde. What do you think? (picture taken pre-burn)



Just is a lot lighter than I have had it in a long time. Can't decide if I like it or not.

Only two more weeks until my party! I'm getting excited!!!

8 comments:

Bella said...

I like the hair! Very nice and summery looking.

Monogram Queen said...

I already said I love the hair - hawt mamma!

Ren said...

love the hair - perfect for the summer!

Wendy said...

Awww thanks guys...yes, Patti, I saw your comment over on Myspace thank you twice!!! I guess I will keep the hair for summer.

Tresa said...

I love that color on you, i can't believe how different i makes you you look. You look great!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hair! don't change a thing!

can i just say you're one hot mama? cuz you are!! :)

Monogram Queen said...

Quit whining about the sunburn and get your ass on here and blog *snort*

Anonymous said...

I like it! You look great!
Kelly