
Not sure if this guy is fitting for a children's garden or a horror movie...anyway, we saw him on our little outing the other day. He is a little creepy at first.
I've made a decision to make my hair dark again. I know everyone said they liked the lighter me but I my mom told me it wasn't "me" so now I'm all weird about it and changing it back. It will make it healthier again anyway.
Next week is Vacation Bible School. We went to the church and started decorating last night. It starts the same night as soccer and at the same time so we are going to miss a little soccer. I'm glad soccer is starting again, I miss it and I get to go to the plex again!
Note to Angi: The jury is still out on whether or not a beer scavenger hunt was a good idea or not...successful though! Please remember you don't have to explain everything to everyone who will ask. You know what I'm talkin bout!
That's it...I should have been leaving for work 20 minutes ago. Oh well, priorities ya know.
1 comment:
Uh that is creepy! Hey do what makes YOU feel good about yourself. No matter what others say :)
Post a Comment