Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm Not Tired...I'm Just Crazy!

I spent 2 hours at the dentist yesterday and AM STILL NOT DONE! Was supposed to get the two crowns put on and that would have been it however, when they went to put the one on the molar the tissue was up on the tooth not letting it go down over it properly. This would be why I have been living on pain meds for the past two weeks! So what did they do about this? They took a laser and cut that tissue off with it. This meant more needles...more numbing...more tooth ache afterwards.

They managed to get one crown on and it feels great! The other problem child tooth has a new temporary on it and they are making a new crown. I get to go back and do it all over again in two more weeks! At least so far so good in the pain department. This new temp feels much better than the old one and the gums don't seem too traumatized where they met up with a laser. Let me just tell you that it stinks when they laser off part of your mouth. Just gross.

I think I may have worked about an hour yesterday. Between the dentist and going to take my nephew around to look for jobs. Sara and I hung out with him all evening last night. I haven't laughed that hard for a long time.

Tonight is the last night for VBS. I skipped it last night...bad girl. Jayke wasn't going so I took a little break. Sorry Dr. Bubbles...will be back tonight. Here is another pic of Jayke jamming on stage with the blow up guitars.

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

Go Jayke! rock on!