
Guess what we did today. Yep we went swimming at Angi's mother in law's. I took half the day off since me tooth is killing me...yes, I'm still whining about that. I would rather have another c-section than another root canal. Didn't hurt at all when I was having it but it is killing me now. I lay in bed wishing for a pair of rusty ol pliers to rip that tooth out with last night. I took many a Darvocet and even more Tylenol. Today I have switched to 800mg of Ibuprofen. It doesn't help that I have a wicked case of the allergies on top of this. Claritin is my friend. I'm turning into a walking pharmacy!
Back to the swimming..

This kid is going to turn into a little fish! He was doing so well today! He didn't even care when water got on his head or in his face. By the end of the afternoon he was floating on his stomach without holding onto anyone...just using floaties. He was jumping of the side to Angi who wasn't acutally catching him. He even ventured into the deep end without someone holding onto him. It amazes me how the things that were such big issues for him are no longer an issue at all. He is growing up so very fast.

Here he is swimming with Courtney. All the kids were a little older than Jayke but he still had fun.
Here is the whole group in the pool surrounding Ang. She may kill me for putting this on here but it was her idea for me to take is so I'm taking that as permission.

After swimming we went and did a little shopping. I had to stock up on my pain killers ya know. We also did something that was very "South Carolina" for us. We took the camera and headed to a garden to take some pictures. Those will be for tomorrow. We haven't done anything like that sine we moved back up here. I think it is because I'm from here and take things for granted around here. I haven't been taking many pictures with my actual camera lately so it was time. I got some good ones, I think.
I have a busy weekend coming up. Games tomorrow, movie with Sara, par-tay on Saturday, Father's Day and Birthday for Dad on Sunday AND all this with gas costing $4.19 a gallon! We are supposed to have more severe weather starting tomorrow night too. Hope the Heron Pointe clubhouse doesn't blow away with all my pink napkins and fancy shaped ice cubes in it!
1 comment:
That pool looks so nice! I want to jump in.
Post a Comment