Sorry...I've been MIA. I've been sick. Don't know if it is a cold or allergies but I feel like a pile of poo. On top of that I am having two root canals and two crowns tomorrow morning. I'm just hoping I don't have to sneeze as they are digging into my tooth! All I can say is thank GOD for insurance!
The Boy was with his dad this weekend so it was pretty quite around here. I went to a birthday party for Angi's son that Jayke was supposed to go to. Fun times sweating in the skating rink with a bunch of rowdy boys. Good insight into what I have to look forward to down the road.
Today I will be making specially shaped pink ice cubes for my par-tay. Don't ask what shape they are...just use your imagination!
3 comments:
Yuck! That doesn't sound like a fun dentist visit. Hope you feel better soon!
Thanks Ren...hopefully it won't be too bad!
Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment