Thursday, May 01, 2008

Green Grass and Work Stuff



These are some of the pictures from last weekend I have been meaning to put on here. My dad's yard is always so pretty in the spring. Jayke loves running through the garden with the "boys" on his heels. Brady and Brody, my dad's dogs like to chase him but often get side tracked by fighting with each other.





I have some other pictures of him running around out there but in the few minutes it took me to upload these two pictures I lost the others somehow. WTH! I will have to go back and upload all 500 of them again and see if I can manage to hold onto them. I took a bunch of him at soccer the other night too I wanted to put on here.

I have come to the conclusion that I work with a bunch of lunatics. Our two bosses being two of the biggest of them all. Today the CEO wanted us to go out and try to herd a goose out of the puddle in our parking lot. She actually asked Laura, our receptionist to do it and I jumped up and asked if I could go get my arsenal of cameras out of the car to film/photograph the undertaking. I'm sure it would have been quite interesting. This is not the only reason I think they are all nuts...that is too complicated to describe on this little blog entry.

One of my favorite reasons is something I like to call musical chairs. Someone is always rolling a chair around the office. Laura is always falling out of her chair. I will hear a big crash and I don't even have to look anymore...I just know it was Laura falling out of her chair. Sara crashed her chair into the wall today trying to roll through the door. This was all before we went to lunch where we debated having the pina coladas with our shrimp. We passed on the coladas...just knowing we had to ride back with Laura driving while sober was scary enough let alone riding back with her after having drinks.

Tomorrow Laura and I will be parked at the front desk together. She is training me to do her job so I can be her backup. I feel sorry for anyone who comes up to the front desk for anything. Between the two of us it is hard to get a serious non-sarcastic answer. Good thing our bosses love that about us. They are the first ones to admit it too. The poor mail man may just skip our pick up tomorrow when he sees us waiting for him. It's a wonder we get any work done!

3 comments:

tommie said...

he is too cute!

Tresa said...

jayke's pictures are really cute... i wish we could see him.

also i'm jealous of you working again, i didnt realize how much i missed "socializing" with adults until i read about your work day, plus i miss having my OWN money to spend...

you seem do being doing well...

Monogram Queen said...

Sounds like you work at "my" kind of place!!! :)