I got a note from the school today that Jaykeb will be performing along with his class in a Spring Sing concert. The two songs they will be singing are If Your Happy and You Know It and One Two Buckle My Shoe. We We had a sneak peak performance tonight and I think I need to practice with him. He sounded like a raspy old man...on purpose of course. He has a hard time being serious.
We got his t-ball pants tonight and they are adorable. He had to wear them of course and got watermelon all over them. They are white. Perfect color for small people to wear out in the dirt and grass.
I have pictures from the weekend to put on here but I can't find them on this laptop now that I uploaded them and I'm too tired to look. I'm still getting used to this thing. Will try again tomorrow.
4 comments:
I never have figured out why baseball pants are white. It just doesn't seem right!
Sounds like a lot of fun up ahead! You definitely need to tape it
I will never understand why someone would have kids play sports in white uniforms.
i guess i'm one of the few who think getting white pants dirty is fun... i always loved getting grass stain and dirt all over... plus it always makes you think your doing better than you really are if your getting dirty. Cant wait to see pictures
Post a Comment