Two monkeys playing games. We are obsessed, addicted, whatever you want to call it to the Nintendo DS. Super Mario brothers and Sonic to be exact. Here The Boy is laying on his monkey Daddy got him for Valentines Day playing his game.
Not much going on in our lives. Work, school, and soccer. Soccer ends next weekend and will start outside in April. I can't wait.
My boss is adding more things to my job...I am that good. I am fast and she loves that because I have totally caught them up with MDPREPS which is when we turn people over to collections who have not paid their bills. I also require very little training for some reason. Tomorrow is the big employee of the month thing so I may win something again...who knows. Not really like me to be lucky and win things but maybe my luck is changing for once since I won last time. I have yet to watch the movie I won last month. I just don't watch much tv anymore. I'm not on the computer much anymore either. I'm not home that much when I think about it. What the heck do I do all the time?
6 comments:
So glad the job is going well!
I just got the Mario Party DS and I can't stop playing it! LOL!
Glad things are going well with the job and WHAT do you do in your free time? Hmmmmmm????
He looks so grown up in this picture! That is great that your job is going so well. :)
We have the Leapster....If I really want to punish him, I take it away. It is the one thing I know that he really wants.
Boys and their toys....they only get bigger!
What a cute pic- he looks like a "big boy" now. Glad to hear you are rockin' the job! Hope you are finding a little time to relax at least!
Post a Comment