
I got this from Katie, who I got to meet this summer and now I have to pass it along to 10 more people. Well, I don't know if I can come up with 10 but I will try...
Kailani of An Island Life
Tommie of Tuesday Update
Mrs. Parker
One Plus Twins
....and that is all because everyone else has already gotten it. I may try to put a real post up later...don't know.
6 comments:
And we got to look at gorillas and stuff. And go on the Merry Go Round and get lost in the zoo.
aaaawwww, thanks for the blog bling! Glad to see you posting...did you get your modem fixed?
I saw a pic of a naked mole rat and I giggled remembering our visit to the zoo.....
Thank you so much! I really appreciate you thinking of me!
Congrats on your award. I really really wish I had got to meet you to this past Summer. I feel cheated
aww thanks. :)
Post a Comment