I want one of these! This is Bella, my uncle's dog. She is the cutest thing ever. He brought her out to visit Grammy and she perched on his shoulder the entire visit, scared of The Boy. She is little for a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, there other one is quite a bit bigger. My mom was almost convinced that she was getting one but Jim put a halt to that. No more dogs for her. He's an old poop! Jaykeb needs a puppy in his life. Since I already have too many dogs I don't think I will be getting one but if I did I'd like a little Bella dog.
Here is one of my snow dogs. I can't decide if they like being back where it is cold and snowy. Simon doesn't stay out long but Laynie likes to run around in it sniffing everything. I also wonder if they miss the rest of their pack...the ones who are still in SC. Laynie looks like she is really out hunting for something in this picture. Probably kangaroo!
Can't put a picture of Laynie up without one of Simon. He just looks cold to me. He desperately needs grooming.
More snow coming this weekend. I hope it doesn't affect the birthday party. The first time I tried to have a birthday party for the boy it snowed the night before and none of my friends made it. Jayke is doing the count down to his party. He asks me daily how many more days until Saturday. I think he understands that Saturday is the party but his birthday isn't until the 23rd. He has been practicing holding up four fingers instead of three too. I can't believe he is going to be four! Seems like only yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital.
I got my first paycheck today! Woohoo! I had forgotten that it was payday so I was surprised. Not real surprised though since it was only for 13 hours. Still like the job...a lot of busy work which is what I love, I know, I'm weird. It can't compare to my last job though. No job ever will. Another thing I can add to the list of how my mom ruined my life. Closed my store, therefore ending the only job I ever loved. The list includes the closing of the store, moving me to Yorktown when I was a sophomore, and throwing away my Holly Hobby dolls. All life altering events! I remind her periodically of these crimes. She's over it, evidently I'm not. I am however, over this blog entry.
12 comments:
Cute dogs! I just wanna play with them all for a little while.
Happy early birthday to Jayke!
Adorable dogs - all of them!! We have two dogs - a Golden Retriever (Buddy) and a Pomaranian (Barbie - Alexis named her). Congrats on your first paycheck - Woo Hoo! See you soon - stay warm. Kellan
I still blame my parents for various tragic moments in my life that have left me scarred and permanently damaged and remind them on a regular basis. Makes for interesting get togethers (LOL).
Cute little poochies.
That dog IS precious!
I hope Jayke's party is not marred by snow. You crack me up Wendy!
Adorable doggies:) I would love a dog, but can't stand all the shedding. Hopefully the snow doesn't slow down the birthday fun.
Awww...what adorable pups! They're all cute.
And yay for paychecks. Even if they are only for 13 hours. lol
Ooh! I love payday surprises! Unfortunately they only surprise me when I don't need the money all that badly...
Puppies and ice cream. The cure-alls.
Those dogs are so cute. There used to be that lounged in front of a desk at this home decor store I used to go to. I think if I hadn't gotten a French Bulldog I would have gotten one of those.
Katie-They are available for weekend visits!
Kellan--I grew up with Goldens...best dogs in the world! I have a Pom in SC.
cheeky--My mom is so sick of hearing about the dolls. I can't let her forget though!
Patti--Me too!
Wendy--There are lots of breeds that don't shed!
Jenie--Next paycheck will be better.
Scoobers--Puppies, icecream, and shopping...don't forget shopping!
Tommiea--I always wanted mom to bring her dog to work with her so we could have a shop dog but she wouldn't do it.
oh that cavalier king charles is too cute. my aunt and my brother both have been wanting one of those kinds of dogs for over a year. they are adorable.
The photos are adorable! Looks like it's cold where you live too! Stay warm!
Congrats on the paycheck!!
My "baby" will be 4 in July-it goes by so FAST!! Can't wait to see his party pics!!
Post a Comment