Sunday, January 20, 2008

Last Birthday This Month!




It's Grammy's birthday today! Mark and Robin, (my aunt and uncle) are taking Jayke, Grammy, and me out to eat tonight. I'm glad...I have been down in the dumps all day. I think it was the let down after Jayke's big party which I had occupied myself with for months, planning and preparing for.

I will have a party update later. I have to get the pictures uploaded and edited etc. It went really well though. We had 11 kids show up which was plenty. The treat bags were a hit with parents and kids alike...that made me happy. The Dad was there along with all the grandparents. No 'Taylor with the long hair' but I think The Boy was plenty happy with all the women who were there to drag him around.

Back later with a full post!

5 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY!

Hope you get your perk back - just start focusing on Valentine's day or umm St. Patty's Day....

Bella said...

Happy Birthday to your Grammy!

Enjoy your dinner out.

tommie said...

happy b'day Grammy..

I like cheeky's advice.

1 plus twins said...

happy birthday to your grammy. can't wait to see the pictures and hear why you say it was a let down?? hope nothing bad happened.

Monogram Queen said...

Happy Belated Birthday Grammy!