This is a terrible picture of me. The ones with Jen in the tub with us were even worse of me so sorry Jen...I'm putting this one up. I have decided I should not ever be photographed...ever! The picturew as taken before I could fix my hair...just want to go on record with that! Anyway, these are the girls in the tub. Why? I don't know...probably because they all found me in the bathroom trying to iron the crease out of my hair from where I took it down. I've decided ironing ALL of my hair is not a good look for me. It was an enlightening night.
Redeeming picture after hair was fixed...

Glad I wasn't in on this...
Shots of Tequila...not for beginners! For the record, I did not do any shots. I guess I was partying like a hotdog instead of rockstar. I just wasn't in the mood. Cabana Boy Specials were enough for me for the evening.
A little Dance Dance Revolution was followed by Pop Star, Guitar Hero, and finally Rockband. Can you tell the party had a real theme going on?
Check out the rocker hair?!?! I have a lot more pictures but I am to tired to put them on here. There was a lot of Playstation and XBox being played. There were many phone calls to the 12 year old in the house behind us to figure out how to hook up the XBox. There was spilled beer on the carpet and one incident where the telephone bounced off the ceiling and rained down in pieces. There was some drama and a lot of hilarity...mostly provided by one person named Jason. (The hilarity...not the drama, I won't talk about that on here.) There was too much food and plenty of drink. At midnight there was kissing, but I wasn't involved in that. There could have been a free trip to Vegas today but no one took the offer. All in all, it was a good evening.
When the phone started ringing off the hook around midnight Jason took it upon himself to answer it...like it or not. He answered a different way everytime. My favorite was HOUSE OF BOOTY, THIS IS CUTIE. I think I will answer my phone that way from now on. Just has a certain ring to it.
I spent the entire day at home today. Did some laundry, cooked for the kiddo and Grammy, called Kelly (finally), and messed with the camera all day. It snowed pretty much all day and is supposed to snow more. That could mean more silly photos of Angi and Wendy trying to look glamorous while sledding with their children.
On tomorrow's agenda...finalizing the plans for the big birthday bash for The Boy!
(For those of you who know you will be invited...save the date! January 19th at 2:30 if that time is available. Mark it on your calendar...stick up a post it note...write it on your forehead with a Sharpie, I don't care, but don't forget! I'm not taking any excuses for not showing up this year because I have given more than a month's notice!)
6 comments:
omg that looks like you had so much fun. i want that rock band so so bad and dance dance revolution. i sucked ass at guitar hero but we still had fun. lots of laughter mostly at me cuz i sucked. ha ha
it looks like you guys had a blast! and that is a fantastic picture of you. and i LOVE that bathtub shot!
:D
maria
I wish I could have been there! It looks like you had a BLAST!
What a great time with wonderful friends - great pictures too to capture some of the fun memories. See you soon. Kellan
Looks like a great time!
The only tequila I will shoot these days is Patron. Doesn't kill me.
that party looks like FUN! I love the hair in motion shot- they were partying like rock stars!lol.
That was a really good pic of you- i didn't realize your eyes are so blue. You use a straightener for your hair? I love using a straightener, but mine that my daughter had gotten for a gift broke and the new (cheap) one I bought works like ass. Do you recommend a brand for me? Leave it on my blog if you do, I'll probably forget where to find this comment if I try and look it up in a few days. :)
I love how smart your boy is- I called your home number. no gettin' anythingover on him!
My 13 yo is our go to girl to figure out anything technical.
finally, are you in New England? Sometimes the phrases you use make me think you are...
Post a Comment