
This boy is in love...again. Instead of Twila, her name is Taylor. Once again I have no idea which little girl she is either. Guess I will be scoping her out on Thursday. All I know is she has blonde hair and it is long. There is a Taylor with short hair too that he apparently isn't interested in. He gets this goofy grin on his face when you mention her. Very cute. Guess I will have to be inviting her to the big birthday party next month. I think I'm more excited about the birthday party than I am for Christmas. This will be the first birthday with friends there instead of just grandparents sitting around staring at him. We are having it at Escapades, an indoor playground and the theme will be Scooby Doo, of course. Jayke is already telling people he is four. He needs to slow down. I don't want him to grow up any faster than he already is.
It is snowing tonight. We are under a snow advisory. Jayke has his boots and brand new sled all ready to go tomorrow. He doesn't know about the surprise from Aunt Dona yet. Guess I will be breaking in my new snow boots tomorrow too. I am just waiting to get my mom out in the yard and throw snow balls at her. I'm easily amused. Before we can go out for out snowday I have to go see a man about a job though. I'm not saying anything else about it right now 'cause I don't want to jinx it but this is the job I want so wish me luck! I'm ready for the job search to be over. It is all anyone ever wants to talk about.
Jaykeb and I watched Rudolph tonight. This is the first year he has been interested in watching the Christmas movies so it was fun. We watched The Charlie Brown Christmas movie last weekend but he fell asleep. Friday Frosty is on. I usually am watching my own Chritmas favorites by now but am not in the mood this year. I've got everything ready for Christmas, the decorating, the Christmas cards, all the presents are wrapped and under the tree, my party is planned and the invitations are out but it still doesn't feel like Christmas. Maybe the snow will help. Hope so.
7 comments:
I am willing all of our snow your way.
He is so cute finding love so early! He is going to be a heartbreaker...
btw, you are a winner....check out my latest post!
Oh honey I will go help Katie box it up and send it your way - we are getting MORE on Thursday....
Awwww Jayke is too cute.....
What a little cutie!
Kailani
An Island Life
So cute! Ah, young love...
Happy Snow Day! :)
Hope there's enough on the ground for you to build your snowman and snowballs!
This will be difficult for you due to the experience in October but you will make it through and with Jayke and the love of your family and friends you will be okay.
Post a Comment