
I think The Boy has some anger issues he may need to resolve. The other day he was playing with Opa,who was sitting in his recliner. Jaykeb ran into the arm of the chair and hurt his arm. The following rant in sued...
Jaykeb: (Pointing his finger at Opa) YOU'RE 400 NASTY AND I DON'T LIKE YOUR DEAD DOG AND I'M NOT GOING TO PLAY WITH YOU ANYMORE!!!
We are not really sure what he thinks "400 nasty" means. I'm guessing he thinks that is nastier than just plain ol nasty. The poor dog has been dead for 2 years so I don't know why he had to bring him into his argument, and as for not playing with Opa anymore...we all knew THAT was not going to happen!
Tonight he was playing with his KNex and was having trouble putting them together. All of a sudden he threw them down and said, "I'm NOT playing with this crap anymore!" Then he asked to go to bed. Sounds like a good place for him with that attitude and mouth! I can't imagine where he gets his temper! Snort!
4 comments:
The very best thing to do is to mirror him. "You're frustrated because your Knex is tricky."
"You're angry because you hurt your arm."
It will help him identify what his anger is directed at, instead of poor Opa and his dead dog.
He's had a lot of changes and is facing yet another, with you going out to work.
How cute - I need to start using the "400 nasty" one - he is adorable. Have a good day. Kellan
Honey it's that age... seriously!
wendy, this little man is GORGEOUS! funny post! i LOVE jotting down the things kids say. they're HILAROUS!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
:)
maria
Post a Comment