Sunday, November 04, 2007

Last One, I Promise!

I know you are all probably getting sick of seeing and hearing about Halloween but I'm still trying to catch up on my blogging so this is the last Halloween related post I promise.

Some pictures of the kids we went trick or treating with...



These are Angi's kids, Maci and Matthew. Matthew was a Zombie and I don't think I managed to get a picture of him without his mask.



Brannon, Kim's son, as a Sumo Wrestler. Probably my favorite costume of the night next to Jayke's of course!



Here is Jayke and his women. The two in the middle are Haley and Lindsey, Kim's girls and the one on the end is Maci. At one point Maci and Haley were literally fighting over who was going to hold Jayke's hand. Scared him and he didn't want either of them holding his hand after that. Funny. I will have to remind him of this when he is 15 or so.
f
He had a great night. Got tons of loot and totally worn out. The only bad part of the evening came when we took off his little cowboy boots and discovered there was a spot where the boot had rubbed his leg raw despite me putting knee high socks on him. We discovered the spot when he acidentally missed the toilet and peed down his leg hitting the raw spot causing him to scream bloody murder. I will be so happy when he gets his aim in the bathroom under control.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, if that Zombie showed up at my door, I would freak out!

1 plus twins said...

i love the scooby pumpkin below. that is reall cool.

that zombie costume is something else,see that is why i hate halloween. i am a big wussy.

the sumo is cool.

as for your sons aim getting better when he gets older well i hate to burst your bubble but with three older boys i havent found it to get much better. when they are young they don't have aim, when they get older they are in too much of a hurry to aim. ugggghhh good luck with that one. lol

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Great pics! Ouch on the raw spot - I can totally relate

Monogram Queen said...

I'm not tired of halloween pics, not by a longshot!
The zombie is scary!
oowweeee on the rubbed raw spot. I hate that. You feel so guilty!

Bella said...

Ouch!

That's quite the loot he received!

Jenie said...

Yeah...the zombie is really freaking scary!

And wow! Look at all that loot! lol