Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Grammy and Jayke...

....just hanging out. Jayke likes to go down and sit with Grammy in the mornings.


We found out that one little girl in Jayke's class at school plays soccer with him too so we are excited about that. Also, there is a little girl in his class that lives in Oma's neighborhood! Yeah, a friend to play with at home! She's no Twila though. No one will ever take Twila's place in his heart. He is loyal. A good quality for a man to have. Too bad they don't all have it.

Still looking for a job. Not doing much else. I have started scrapbooking again though. Still no highspeed internet at Grammy's so I am not getting around to blogs regularly yet. I will soon. I'm thinking of ordering my modem tomorrow. Enough waiting. Who needs a job before they start running up bills, right?

8 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Yeah on scrappin again- I so love that!

I think its great Jayke gets to spend some quality time with his grandparents - he will appreciate that later in life

Good luck on the job hunt - its a jungle out there

Mississippi Songbird said...

I hope you find the job you want..Enjoy the scrapping.. Sounds like fun....
I have tagged you to tell 7 random things about yourself.. See my blog for the scoop.
God bless you..

eyes_only4him said...

awwww...so cute...

glad your coming along so well
;)

Bella said...

That pic. is so sweet!

1 plus twins said...

i love the picture with his grandma!!! that is too special. hope you put that in a scrapbook. he will cherish forever. glad he is finding friends to do stuff with. good luck on the job thing. something will work out soon.

Anonymous said...

That's what credit cards are for!

Ren said...

I forgot about the dial-up at Grammys. Thanks for blogging at all, it takes forever with that.

Have a great weekend! :)

Monogram Queen said...

Aww I love the pic of Grammy and Jayke. I bet she loves having y'all there. So lucky.

Hope you find a job too and yes you need a modem LOL