
We are all settled in at Grammy's house now. Jayke is happy, he has his toy room all set up and his Oma next door almost. He started his new school yesterday. There wasn't any talk of girls yet though. I think he still misses Twila. He does like his school though, they have a way better play ground and a guinea pig in the classroom. It's the important things that count, ya know. He starts soccer on Saturday and tonight we have plans to go trick or treating with my friend's kids. Angi, Ryan, and their kids have been great to us, making us part of their plans when possible. Jayke loves Maci and Matthew and I think they are pretty fond of him too.
I started applying for jobs yesterday. Ugggghhh! I don't mind working but I HATE looking for a job. I am hoping to work at the banking center where Angi and Kim work. Angi and I will be able to take turns driving if I end up out there. My mom has gotten a new decorating job for a lady who loves florals so I could get some floral work again and with Christmas coming up I could even get some Christmas tree jobs. I miss doing that almost everyday. Grammy's house is going to look like the North Pole threw up all over it. Hope she is ready for that! I held back with my Halloween decorating so it wouldn't overwhelm her but there will be no stopping me with the Christmas decorations.
I'm feeling a lot better about things but still no where near normal yet. Today I feel good, tomorrow may be another story. Mike is in Germany now so I am not talking to him much. He will be seeing Jayke over Thanksgiving. We are still very friendly. I haven't gotten mad yet...kind of scary. I don't think I will. Doesn't do any of us any good. I'm just very sad and disappointed. Thank you to everyone for checking in on me and leaving messages. I am going to try to get back to blogging on a regular basis now. I think today is my blogger anniversary. 1 year. I'm not sure about that. It is my wedding anniversary. This will confuse those who know me and were at my wedding in May. Just a little secret I've had for the past 8 years that probably doesn't matter anymore. Go ahead, AJ, ask your questions.
The picture above was taken at Grammy's. We did two pumpkins this year. The one in the picture and one that is Scooby Doo. I will try to get a picture of it on here along with pictures of Jayke in his costume.
Happy Halloween!
13 comments:
Glad you're back.
Hope things continue to go well for you.
Glad you are getting settled. And so glad to see you blogging again! Have definitely missed you!
Can't wait to see pics of Jake in his costume! Have fun trick-or-treating!
Glad you're back. And good that you are keeping things friendly with Mike. It's so much easier on the kids if parents aren't fighting or hating each other. And easier on you - trust me. I speak from experience!
I hope things continue to go well....
Good to see you & Jayke again!! Here's hoping things continue to go well!! :0)
Welcome back! Thank you so much for the blankets. All that blue makes me hope for a boy... We'll find out in early December. Hang in there and take care of yourself!
So glad to see that you're back and doing ok.
We missed you.
Sounds like things are going as smoothly as possible given the circumstances. Glad Jayke is getting settled in too - that helps!
Can't wait to see the Halloween pics
so glad to hear that you are hanging in there and that jayke is adjusting as well as possible. i hope everything from here on out continues to go as smooth as possible given the circumstance. job hunting is the pits. i will be praying you find something that will make you very happy. take care and you two are in my thoughts and prayers.
Happy Halloween Wendy! I am so glad to hear from you and get an update on you & Jayke. Hugs to you.
Glad to see an update. I do worry about you. Without knowing exactly what transpired, my imagination tends to kick into overdrive.
I'm happy to hear that Jayke is settling in nicely. I hope you can do the same soon yourself.
Take care!
Hey ya'll! Thanks for the well wishes. We are doing as well as can be expected. I will try to get around to blogs asap. Still not fully hooked up with my own computer yet. Working on it though!
October - May ?!? Please explain!
Post a Comment