Just a quick update in case anyone still checks this thing. On Sunday Jayke and I, along with the help from my friends, will be moving back to Indiana. We have spent the past week packing with my step-mom's and Mike's parent's help. We are almost finished and on Friday Angi, Kim, and Kim's husband will get here to help me load a truck and drive it home to Indiana.
We are going to live in my grandmother's upstairs for now. This will work out well for all of us. She needs help from time to time so we will be there to give it to her. Jayke is enrolled in a new school and will start right away when we get back. He will go two days a week all day and his grandparents will take him the rest of the week. I will start looking for a job right away. I have no idea where, but I will find one I'm sure.
Mike will be leaving for Germany the same day we leave for Indiana. Maybe that will be a good thing, I don't know. We are still friends and will keep it that way, I hope. I'm still very sad, but I am ready to try to move on now. Hopefully we will all be happy again soon.
As soon as I get settled, I will be back to the blog. Thanks for all the nice comments and emails. They have helped a lot. Be back soon!
24 comments:
What a heart ache. I'm so sad to read this.
Hang in there, Wendy. I'll say a prayer for you and your sweet little boy.
Safe travels!!
((Hugs))
I've been coming back to see everyone's comments and to see if you are okay. I will continue to do so.
You are being so strong and I know that's exactly what Jayke needs, but please don't forget about what YOU need. Please take care of yourself.
My heart just breaks for the both of you. I can't help but think about the questions Jayke must be asking. How hard this is for you :-(
I'm so sorry Wendy.
Wendy- I am so sorry. Just echoing what every one else is saying....take care of yourself and that precious baby boy.
Moving sucks and having to do it under these circumstances sucks even more.
I am glad that ya'll are at least able to talk and be friendly at this point.
{{HUGS}}
The change will be hard but good. We are planning on coming out to Indiana shortly after the baby is born. It will be great to see you and Jayke - it has been too long.
Take care of you!
I'm so glad that you have all your friends and family to help you out.
I'll be thinking of you and sending some good vibes to you for your move. And if you need anything at all, you'll be close to me and I'm always more than happy to help out in any way.
Take care of yourself and Jayke!
((hugs))
well it sounds like u have a handle on things...good for u..
Everything will work out..u just wait and see;)
I am sad to read this too and we never even got to meet :( Please please keep in touch okay? You have my email and I think my cellphone number too. Good Mike's parents are there for you and that you can help your Grandma as well. I guess you have to look for the silver linings in the clouds anywhere you can. Hugs honey.
Just lots of hugs & lots of prayers! That's all I can say!
Good luck with all of the changes.
You WILL be just fine! You are a smart, strong, very pretty young woman and you have a whole huge life ahead of you. You will do great things im sure! I know all will work out...Cant wait for you to get back to blogging again when things begin to return to normal. Sending lots of love!
Be sure to eat, sleep, and breathe. The sadness will pass in time (I've been there) and it will be good if you and Mike can remain friends. Much less stressful that way. We're all here for you.
Wendy, I've had kind of a crazy month and I hadn't checked your blog for a while. I'm so sorry to hear about you and Mike. Thank goodness you will be near family and friends during this time. I'll be praying for you all.
Sending prayers your way for a safe journey.
((HUGS)) KISSES
You have been in my thoughts and prayers I have been so worried about you! Miss your stories and will continue to check in on you!
Hang in there. you are in my thoughts daily ....
Praying for youi and your boy. God Bless you..
Hey girl, what's going on? Are you ok? What happened??
Still thinking about ya!
Just checkin in on ya to see if you made it safe and sound? Prayers, hugs and kisses
you are still in my prayers..
Hello, we are friends with Matt and Robin and we’ve started a new website (www.popularbabyproducts.com). Check it out. If you like it, we would love for you to post it as a permanent link on your blog so that others can view it as well. Thanks so much, Lance and Heather
you are in my thoughts and prayers as you go thru this difficult time.
Post a Comment