Thursday, September 06, 2007

Wrong Twila

Seems I was mistaken as to which little girl is Twila. Jayke set me straight today when we got to school and she was coming in the same time we were. Twila has long, curly, blonde hair instead of short black hair like he orginally told me. When I came to pick him up I got there early enough to see he was sitting next to her during their goodbye songs.

Later at home he had his phone and was talking to Twila on the phone. Pretty soon he told me, "Twila hanged up on me! That is not good." Get used to it boy. It will probably happen a lot. He had several phone conversations with Twila then a while later came and asked me if Twila could come over now. When I said no he started to get upset and told me to please call her mommy and tell her to bring Twila over. sigh I think I'm in for it with this boy. He fell asleep on the couch with his little toy phone in his hand like he was waiting for her to call.

Mike informed me last night that as soon as we get back from Mexico next month he may be going to Germany for 3 weeks. I am not getting worked up about it yet since the last time they told him he would be going he didn't. 3 weeks is a long time though. I wouldn't want to be out of the country for a month which is what it will end up being with Mexico then Germany.

This picture has nothing to do with anything. Just wanted to put one on here for the grandparents to look at. I think the four wheeler has a short. It quits working sometimes and he needs a push.



That is our lovely empty lot that we attempt to grow grass in now and then. As you can see it isn't working out for us.

15 comments:

Arlene said...

I love that you say you're trying to grow grass :-D That makes me giggle!
I also love that you angered the boy by not bring Twila over. You're so screwed girl!! :-P

Tresa said...

should i send mike a bag of grass seed? that would be funny....

Poor Jayke, i hope he doesn't get his heart broken

Monogram Queen said...

Awww it's sweet that he's so smitten with Twila.
Hope Mike won't have to go to Germany

Bella said...

OMG, the Twila story is way too cute!

Wendy said...

Arlene--He was really mad last night when we told him Twila couldn't come spend the night!

Tresa--The poor man tries. He just does not have a green thumb at all. Exept when it comes to weeds. He can grow the most beautiful specimens of weeds you ever saw!

Patti--I do too. I need my evening time when he takes Jayke outside to play.

Katie--I was thinking I may need to add a label for her!

Anonymous said...

Oh poor boy. I guess he's learning early how fickle girls can be. hee hee

MBKimmy said...

I wonder if Twila is pining for him as hard as he is her?! Haha that is great ... just think at his wedding you will have a great story to share with everyone!

Trying to grow grass never works ... it grows where you DON"T wnat it and dies where you do want it! Good luck!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Oh to be young again!

Wendy said...

Kailani--Yes he is! He will be learning the rest of his life!

Kimmy--She probably has no idea he is even interested.

You are so right about the grass! It is growing in my flowerbed but not in my yard!

HMM--Sigh

tommie said...

The grass story reminds me of the episode of Nick and Jessica Simpson's reality show when he tries to grow grass! Totally hilarious!

How old is jayke....I don't think Will has found time for the chickadees yet!

JUST A MOM said...

Did you ask him what he did for her to hang up on him? Havea great weekend and nice lot!~!

Wendy said...

tommiea--Forgot about that episode on Nick and Jessica. That was funny! It is exactly like that!

Justamom--He wouldn't tell me. Kept saying, "She just hanged up." with a shrug of his shoulders.

Anonymous said...

What in the heck is going on down there? No girls until he is at least 17, maybe even 20!!! Twila?!? No offense to anyone, but who names a child Twila? Wonder what that name means? I have to look it up now!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. You do realize he gets the falling asleep with the phone thing from you.

Wendy said...

AJ--I know! I don't think I've ever heard that name before. You better have a talk with him because he thinks he is ready to date now!