
There was more talk of Twila today. Guess this is pretty serious. We went back to Target...again...they had a few things out. A little bit of their Halloween candy was about it. We got chocolate eyeballs and candy bracelets with bone charms to add to the treat bags. Jaykeb wanted to make sure he got to put Twila's in her bag. He didn't care about the rest of them. Also tonight when I was trying to get him to go to bed he was bouncing around refusing to go so I just told him if he didn't lay down and go to sleep he wouldn't get to go see Twila in the morning. He plopped right down and that was it. He's smitten. Maybe I will take the camera in with me tomorrow and see if I can get a picture of my future daughter-in-law, Twila.
15 comments:
Ahh, young love. Whatever gets him to bed I guess!
it's so darling.
21Awww..it's so sweet!
That is the cutest old person name for a kid! (theres a 90 year old lady in my church named Twila) cute cute cute! I would like to see a pic of them together though!
Too cute and I do love the name Twila - so southern
That is SWEET! Madison had a little boyfriend at the racetrack last spring, Mason, who would bring her bottled water and big ol' strawberries.
I can't wait to see a pic of Twila!
Young love is SO SWEET! My 1st boyfriend was named Howie & he were "boyfriend-girlfriend" our entire 1st grade year!
I love it when you can use something as an incentive to go to sleep!!
I didn't get a picture of Twila today. Maybe next time! Turns out I thought Twila was another little girl. Jaykeb straightened me out today as to which gilr Twila was. She is cute!
i need to see this Twila..
1st school boy crush ... how cute! Hope you get pictures!
I'm going to try to get pictures again on Tuesday, now that I know which girl she is.
haha don't get to invloved with her if he is anything like MY girls ,,once you like the boyfriend/girlfriend,, they are hystory.... hehaha
good luck with the picture. Can't wait to see Twila! :)
Oh Lord, he's got it bad!
Post a Comment