Report from the teacher on the Twila situation today was pretty much what I expected. Here is what she told me when I asked about them...
Jaykeb is so sweet and such a good listener and Twila pretty
much does her own thing. Because Jaykeb is such a good
listener, he is now trying to help Twila do what she is
supposed to do. He is trying to guide her more now. I just
keep telling Jaykeb to keep doing the right thing and Twila
will come along eventually. He really is a leader, which is
great!
Um...I think this was a very nice way of telling me my son is bossy, which I already knew. He always bosses the other kids around and tries to make them do what they are told to do. He gets this from me. I don't deny it. I can't because Mike or my mother may come on here and start leaving comments about my bossiness.
I have to go clean up paint now. The Boy has been painting in the kitchen while I've been typing this. I'm a little afraid to go in there.
That is about all I have for today. Forgot to take the camera in with me to Karate last week again. I will remember tonight for sure. I think Jayke and his buddy Isaiah are getting ready to move up to the regular Karate class from Tiny Tots. They fitted him for his uniform and told us we needed to buy his pads now. They fight the instructor in helmets and gloves now and it is hysterical. I will try to get pictures of that tonight.
5 comments:
I love how she worded that!!
Telullah is bossy as hell too!
She worded it VERY well.
I, too, have a bossy little one.
That is too cute!
What a great way to say he is a bossy little thing....Livi's first parent/teacher conference is coming up in Oct...I wonder what they will say about her...I am sure it will be along those lines!
She did word it very well! I'm sure she has told other parents this many times.
Post a Comment