Again with the baby sister questions today. "Are we going to go buy one yet?" I have to explain this to him but a generic answer won't ever satisfy this boy. He understands way too much and is too curious to just tell him something like, "God will put her in Mommy's tummy when it is time." I tried to tell him how it works without actually telling him the details. I jut told him Mommy and Daddy make the baby and then it grows in Mommy's tummy. I think this was a satisfactory answer for about 10 minutes. After about 10 minutes of pondering my answer he came to me with another question, "Do we have all the stuff to make a baby sister?"
blink blink My response was just, "Yeah, I think we do."
We then went on to discuss what would happen if it were a baby brother instead of a sister. He is quite adamant that he does not want a baby brother. It has to be a baby sister. I then asked him what would happen of his baby sister tried to play with his cars. He said, " I will spank her butt and send her away!" Just as I thought.
If we do have a baby sister someday I hope he doesn't carry her around like this...
11 comments:
Hehe...these conversations crack me up. "Do we have all we need to make a baby sister?" lol
And that pic is the cutest/funniest. Poor kitty.
Poor kitty!
That is too funny.
You have one smart cookie there. "Do we have all we need" Hilarious!
Aww he'll be fine. He is so inquisitive and smart.
I remember wanting a sister when I was about 5. Then my mother had another girl when I was six and it wasn't exactly the peachy situation I had visualized! Be sure to hang on to Jayke's comment and show it to him when he's a teenager or young adult. Watch him squirm!
I love that boy!!! He is so smart. Time for the baby making to begin?!?
Jenie--The kitty must not have been too bothered...he never tries to get away.
Katie--Kitty survived.
Cheeky--Too smart for his own good!
Patti--Yes he is!
Sandi--That is what I'm afraid would happen here too.
AJ--Not time yet.
What a good kitty ... just chillin!
too cute....I was getting the "wanting another baby" thing...but I am so over it after this afternoon!
MBKimmy--Yes, he is the best cat! Jaykeb LOVES him as you can tell.
Tommiea--I have days like that too but it passes and I want another one again.
That boy is too smart! :)
Post a Comment