
Mom's Club was held at Kid City today. A giant indoor play ground. 3 whole hours of being able to talk to other moms with very little kid interruption! 3 hours of climbing, running, jumping, screaming and sweating for Jayke. The only bad part about the outing was the heat. The place was not air conditioned very well. All the kids were drenched by the time we left. Drenched and exhausted. Fine with me that meant The Boy would actually take a nap this afternoon. Turns out it was a much needed one because he was GROUCHY! He had fun though!

Unfortunately this will be our first and last time at Kid City because it is actually closed. One of the moms got us in for one last romp and now they are removing all the equipment. We may have found another location similar to this one though and there is always Monkey Joe's still. We all sat and discussed how sad we were to see this place close. I don't know who will miss it more, the moms or the kids!
Looks like he liked the balls the best. I took my pictures when we first got there and there were hardly any other kids. Works better that way because once the kids started piling in there was no way I could have gotten a good picture. Tons of kids there.

So that was our morning and afternoon. Now we are getting ready for Open House at school this evening. Tomorrow is the Spring Water Festival then on Sunday I'm sleeping...until Monday.
5 comments:
What is the Spring Water Festival?
It is a festival in Williamston that has kids rides, food, etc. They have tons of festivals down here. We are going for the kiddie rides and food. We don't care much about the gospel music and arts and crafts. I will take pictures don't worry!
would have been nice to know they were closing before you got there,,,, big garbage bags for lots of balls!!!! ok maybe not enjoy your sleeping
We used to have a place like that here but it closed, too. I wish it didn't since it was so much fun!
Looks like you all had a great time!
Just a mom--I think they are moving the equipment over to the church to use for their church groups but not for the public. The moms are trying to convice them to let outside groups use it thoug. We will see.
Kailani--It is weird because I would assume a place like this would make money. We did have fun though.
Post a Comment