Since I am talking about the boy dancing it reminded me I haven't mentioned his new thing. It kind of started when we were staying at my dad's in Indiana a couple of months ago. My dad has a full length mirror at the end of the hallway next tot he bathroom. Every time Jayke would go to use the potty he would have to stop, turn around, and shake his, "Funny butt" at the mirror. Well, that carried over to him shaking it at people too. Now since we have been watching So You Think You Can Dance on FOX, he has a new twist on the "Funny butt". The dancers on the show do a lot of "Booty poppin'" which Jaykeb apparently really liked. He made me rewind the DVR many times so he could watch Lacey, one of the dancers, "Booty poppin'". Now he goes around "Booty poppin'" all the time. It is quite hysterical too. I need to get it on video. I do have a picture of him doing it though. We were on the boat which just goes to show, he will "Booty pop" at random! The picture can't give you the full effect, you really have to see it in person so I will try to get him on tape doing it and post it. AJ, I know you will love this!

Look at that rotten look on his face! So I already broke my new rule about Saturday being "Meme Saturday" and posted a real blog entry. I had to say thanks to Kelly though for the cute book. After that I just got distracted and kept babbling. I tend to do that. Oh well. Today you get both, a meme and a real entry. No complaining!
8 comments:
too cute! isnt it a fun age?
Too cute!
Thanks, I think he is pretty cute too! Yep fun age although I think I liked 2 better. Fewer fits.
Glad he liked it!! Hope he keeps his booty poppin!
KH
How stinking cute is he!?!
Him and Telullah should get together. She likes to turn and round and shake her booty too! She'll even sing "shake, shake, shake....shake, shake, shake....shake your boootay!"
Booty poppin'. Is that what they call it now?
that is cute!
My little girl always says, "Cheese my booty!" I guess since when I am taking a pic I say, "Say Cheese"
Anon(Kelly)--I don't see him stopping anytime soon!
Dixie--Jayke sings that song sometimes too. They would make a good pair!
Tommiea--Too cute! I love how their minds work.
Awww too cute! I love the booty poppin'. Kids are a HOOT!
Post a Comment