Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ki-Yah!



Day two at Karate went well! He got a free t-shirt which he hasn't taken off yet. It is the white and black one in the pictures below. I took some pictures of him practicing his moves at home tonight too. I didn't want to disrupt the class by taking pictures in there. I will eventually, just not yet.





10 comments:

Dixie said...

Oh he's sooo cute!!

Arlene said...

He's such a cutie!! I hope he has lots of fun with karate!

Anonymous said...

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyaaah! karate CHOP!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Tooooooo CUTE!!! Yep these are GREAT scrapbooking pics honey!

Halfmexican Mama said...

how adorable!! shit...I think he could probably kick my ass!

Tresa said...

that is so cute!!

tommie said...

very cute! He had great form. Now prepare for him to kick just about anything.

Bella said...

So freaking adorable!

I want to meet him in 8 days....Whoo hoo!

Monogram Queen said...

So cute! I love it! Hope he has a blast! (and you're very considerate not wanting to dirupt the class taking pics!)

Jenie said...

That kid is sooo dang cute!