Thursday, July 26, 2007

"Shine"y Happy People

"I was talking to you, berry man!"

"I'm not berry man, I'm two berries and a Dickle!"

Yep, Oma and Opa arrived safely this evening. Opa and Mike decided to bust out the "special" jar in the fridge that came down out of the mountains with a guy Mike works with. Also a bottle of "sippin' whiskey" Mike picked up at a distillery in Tennessee. George Dickle whiskey or something like that. Hence the conversation I had with Jim after two glasses of the "special" stuff and one of the whiskey. Mom and I were not amused. Jayke just went to sleep. I should have joined him.

5 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

What is it with the mens and drinking last night????

Wendy said...

Patti--I don't know but there was a lot of it going on at my house!

Anonymous said...

Hillarious!!!

tommie said...

how funny....I tell myself I should go to bed when the kids do many times a week!

Anonymous said...

I am very amused!!!
Kh