![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
There was even something for the guys to do...

After Monkey Joe's we went to the mall then to downtown Greenville. I had to show them Falls Park. They have an interactive fountain in the park for kids but we have never let Jayke play in it before. Well you know the kid was going right in that thing with his grandparents here to say it was okay.
![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
We ate at one of my favorite restaurants, Wild Wing Cafe, after Jayke was done playing in the fountain. On the way home I stopped and picked up some fireworks and stuff to make smores. Mike built a fire which not only let us make our smores but finally got the lot cleaned up where the trees fell in the storm a couple of weeks ago. After all that Jaykeb was exhausted. I can't believe he made it to watch fireworks. Tomorrow we won't do much so he can be well rested for out day on the boat Monday.

Jaykeb has recently introduced us to his new friends. Icky, a boy who is invisible and Mr. Nobody. Mr. Nobody is only around though when Jayke has done something he isn't supposed to and he blames it on Mr. Nobody. It goes like this, "Jaykeb why did you leave crumbs all over my chair?" Jaykeb replies, "I didn't do it, Mr. Nobody did!" Icky is just a boy he talks about who goes with us everywhere now. Weird name for an imaginary friend, but then again I did have Barber Carson the dog when I was little. It has been funny listening to him tell us all about what Icky is up to.





7 comments:
what cute pics..looks like a fun time..
sorry i have been MIA, I am still in the homeland and have had no time to really blog..I need to get home..
flip flop goddess--No worries, I know what you have been going through. Get home soon so you can start getting things back to normal!
those are precious....I bet he sleeps well tonight!
Wow sounds like you are a busy (and fun) bee! I think I would LOVE monkey joe's! It sounds so much better than that rat cheese place!
Icky & Mr. Naughty. Creative names!
Tommiea--He slept very well. No bad dreams for a change.
Patti--It is much better than Chuckie Cheese!
Katie--Creativity runs in the family!
love seeing he and Oma having so much fun!!! I must say that I am not suprised by either of his fabulous friends names, especially Mr. Naughty since Jayke himself is naughty at times ;-)
Post a Comment