
Jayke is not trying to bite me, by the way. He was going to give me a kiss but started laughing. I thought it was kind of cute. He was into making silly faces for the camera again. Somewhere along the line he has picked this one up...

I think they all do eventually. He got a really bad haircut this time. The girl really chopped it up on top and both Mike and I hate it. Poor kid. He kind of has weird hair. Next time I told Mike to try to get the same girl who did it the time before this one. He can't remember what she looked like though. I may have to go with them. I try to avoid that like the plague though. I had enough of taking him back when he through a fit everytime and turned the task over to Mike.
Speaking of Mike, he and I have both gone "fat free" as in our diets. He has had to do it for his cholesterol and I need to do it to lose weight so I figured we might as well go all the way. We went shopping this evening for our new "healthy lifestyle". We will see how this goes. He has been able to stick to it without any problem but he is a man. I don't think they get cravings like women do. I have been shocked to find how much the fat free stuff has changed though. It isn't bad and some of it is pretty good. My down fall could be Jaykeb though. I HAVE to stop eating his left overs...have to...have to...have to! Wish me luck!
8 comments:
Oh I can so relate!!!
I went from having the exact same bangs I've had for the last 20 years, to finally growing them out. Right now they are at that point where they ALMOST go behind my ears. Just another inch or so. I can't wait!
And eating... I'm doing the same. Got on the scale last night. Nearly died. Signed up for WW online this morning. Just got back from bi-lo buying a bunch of fat-free, sugar-free stuff!
Susan--Good luck with the diet...I am well aware of how hard it is!
Oh,yes, the kid leftovers. The curse of every mother. We've all paid that price! Good luck with your new diet.
Good luck!! I'm right there with you - mostly cause I want to and partly cause I want to spite my roomie's evil boyfriend - I'll splain later. -
Kelly
good luck with the fat free diet! I need to do it too (although less carbs would work better for me).
Jayke is SO cute!
I hate a bad haircut. Hate it. I regreat cutting my bangs. I am waiting on them to grow out now!
I love having bangs but I can't stand them being in my eyes or getting in the way. Everytime I think about growing them out, I chicken out!
Awww! That first picture is cute!
Good luck with the diet! I need to get back on board with something again. I just wish I didn't like food so much! lol
I have a bad habit of cleaning the kids' plates as well....and there are two of them!
Post a Comment