Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Muddy Morning

I was going to write about our trip to the river boat this morning but the morning started off way too interesting to talk about that. I will have to talk about that later or tomorrow. Right now, I have to talk about my morning of mud and madness.

It all began as usual woke up, took The Boy to go pee, let dog's out of their room, removed stick at back door so I could open it to let the dogs out to pee, opened door...two dogs went out...two completely different dogs came in. Yep, the Houdini dogs did it again! Bosley and Sophie escaped their kennel outside and were waiting at the back door when I let Simon and Laynie out. Not only was I upset that they were out but it had rained this morning so they were covered in mud and running loose in my house!

I herded them into the bathroom and tossed them in the tub. An hour later the tub was clogged with hair and mud, I was soaking wet, and the dogs were only halfway clean. I gave up and put them out on the deck to dry. I sent my ace photographer out to get a picture of them and this is what he brought me...



Bosley is the beagle and Sophie is the chow/Australian Shepard mix. They are my two escape artists. They will spend the day on the deck now until Mike can come home and find the week spot where they made their escape. Jayke is loving it though. He has more dogs to play with today. The Boy does LOVE his dogs!


I got an email from Christy, my neighbor, this morning. She included some pictures of VBS. They had 335 kids there last night! Jayke is in this picture standing in front of the woman in the white shirt. He has on a red shirt. Kind of hard to see him in that mass of children but he is there...not dancing though!

1 comment:

Bella said...

That's a HUGE VBS.