Friday, May 04, 2007

Potty mishaps, Cabo, and Good Chips!


Not been a good day in the world of potty training today. Woke up soaked, had an accident on the way to the bathroom, then another one about 30 minutes after getting him dressed for the day. I don't know what is going on with him today but I hope he gets over it real soon.
Maybe he was traumatized last night when he was made to sit on the potty and I did this to him while he sat there...



I doubt it though. He asked for me to paint them since I was painting my own. His dad was not very happy about it. Made it even better that we did this too...



Once again, he chose his tatoo. He has Superman on the other arm. A good balance. I told him to make a funny face so I could take his picture and this is what I got...



He then had to take some very lovely pictures of me which I am not going to share with you. I will just give you one last very sweet picture of The Boy.



So, after my big pity party I was having for myself the other day...complaining that no one was coming to visit, I wasn't going anywhere, etc. Not only do I have a trip home planned but now there is a trip to Cabo San Lucas in the works!



That trip will be at the end of September/first of October instead of Vegas this year. I think I would like to start doing Vegas only every other year or so. I don't need to go there every year. Maybe next year I will have a reason to go to Vegas again, a hem...Angi, Kim. Any way...the Mexico trip is still in the planning phase so I don't have anything else to report on that at this point other than I am ready to go back and go to a different area of Mexico. I've never been to the Pacific Ocean so that will be something new for me too. Note to self...book mani, pedi, and facial as soon as we get there!

When my mom was down here a few weeks ago we had to run into Sam's Club for something and since whe is hitting her Weight Watchers diet hard she was looking for something to snack on that would not ruin all her hard work. She found these chips that at first I thought had to be terrible. I was very wrong. They are so good! How can something this good be healthy? That is what their bag even says.



Flat Earth Chips. The apple and the Peach Mango are the ones I love! I haven't tried any other ones except Berry which I wasn't crazy about. The other two though, I have to stop myself or I would easily eat the whole bag they are that good. Jayke really likes them too. So now I can munch on my fruity chips while Mike is eating his greasy potato chips and we are all happy. I am recommending you try them! You can get them at Walmart also, in case there is no Sam's Club near you. Yummy!

The weather is gloomy today, we are hoping for rain. It has cooled off a lot too so The Boy and I are hanging out doing laundry and running to the potty all day. Exciting times at the Casa de Howell, exciting times.

8 comments:

tommie said...

We are doing the potty training too....Good thing about a girl is I can put her in a dress with no undies! We can make it to the bathroom when I see her get "that look"...no accidents this morning, though she did just flip out because she didn't get a dibs.

oh well,

happy Friday, I played

Monogram Queen said...

Hey at least you have a trip in the works. I don't think i'm EVER going to get to go anywhere outside of SC.

Jayke is adorable. Tell Mike not to worry about the nail painting, now if he were 15 and up.... LOL

The potty training will be back on track again. High hopes :)

Anonymous said...

I just emailed you the links to check out Mom's spot in Cabo and the Grand Mayan in Cabo. Are we there yet?

Arlene said...

It's been gloomy and/or raining for 2 days here. It'd be ok if I was inside reading in front of the fire, but I have to work :-( Darn weather!!
We're supposed to take a cruise to Mexico in Aug or Sept. I'm so excited!!

Anonymous said...

My husband would have a cow if we had a son and I did that to him! LOL!

Kailani
An Island Life

Monogram Queen said...

THANKS alot Wendy, I got a bag of those peach mango chips, OMG you are right. It's hard not to eat the whole bag. Didn't try the Berry ones but i'd like to try the Apple. Did I see tomato ones too?
My new obsession.

Wendy said...

Tommiea--From what I've heard girls tend to be easier to train than boys. Good luck. We love dibs at our house too!

Patti--Yep, and I can't wait! I tell him not to get so worked up about that stuff, but he still does. Sigh...

AJ--Thanks, can't wait to get there!

Arlene--This will be my second trip to Mexico, the family goes all the time but I'm a newbie on the trips. I think this one will be better than the first so I'm looking forward to it!

Kailani--Hubby has a cow whenever I do anything he thinks is girly with the boy.

Patti--Yep they have tomato or something and I think another one that isn't fruit. There was a coupon for them in the paper today too. I'm glad you like them!

Bella said...

My sister and I used to paint my brothers nails, do his hair & makeup and then put him in a dress. We also called him Brianna. Once in a while if he is pissing me off I will break out the Brianna...I need to stop that, he's much bigger than me now.